Founded in 2000, ByBox* has revolutionised the field service logistics market with its smart lock technology and innovative supply chain solutions. With hundreds of customers across the globe, ByBox* improves engineer efficiency, reduces distribution spend and environmental footprint, minimises inventory and increases supply chain visibility.
The company is committed to the care of the environment and the prevention of pollution, as such ByBox ensures:
- All its activities are carried out in conformance with relevant environmental legislation including energy efficiency, use, consumption, and any other compliance obligations to which the organisation subscribes.
- It works in the prevention of pollution of our environmental impacts, activities, products, and services.
- It seeks to reduce impact on the environment within its activities by promoting the hierarchy of waste management, reduce energy consumption, promote the procurement of energy efficient equipment, prevent harmful emissions and where possible work with external providers who themselves have environmental policies.
- It is committed to the continual improvement of our environmental and energy performance, through transparency and review of information along with the provision of necessary resources to achieve our objectives and energy targets.
- Consideration of both our environmental and energy impacts will form the foundation within in all aspect of the business from infrastructure design, project work, to day-to-day operations.
- Shall continually improve its energy performance, including energy efficiency, energy use, energy consumption within the Energy Management System.
- The implementation and maintenance of their Environmental and Energy Management System framework which satisfies the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 50001: 2018.
This is to be achieved by setting annual environmental and energy improvement objectives and targets which are regularly monitored and reviewed. These objectives and targets are communicated throughout the organisation and all company personnel are committed to their achievement helped by the promotion of energy and environmental awareness training, communication and by sharing best practice.
This Policy and the obligations and responsibilities required by the Environmental and Energy Management Systems, are reviewed periodically and have been communicated to all employees and other interested parties when deemed beneficial in helping the organisation achieve its environmental objectives.
Click here for a copy of this policy.
*Includes ByBox Holdings Limited and ByBox Field Support Limited