ByBox is proud of the role it plays in providing a technical and logistical support service incorporating locker sales and associated software services, 'in night' distribution, stock deployment, in-house repairs of electronic goods and on-site replacement of IT hardware.
ByBox believes that Health & Safety is of equal importance to all other management responsibilities within the business. It is therefore the policy of ByBox to do all that is "so far as reasonably practicable" to prevent personal injury and damage to property and to provide and maintain a safe working environment.
ByBox commits itself to achieving full compliance with all the relevant Health & Safety legislation as a minimum standard and to the continuing improvements in standards.
• Ensure that arrangements are in place for the identification and effective management of significant health and safety risks associated with its activities;
• Provide adequate resources for planning, provision and maintenance of safe and healthy working conditions, integrated safety/job training and instructions to enable employees to perform their work safely and efficiently;
• Provide all necessary safety devices and personnel protective equipment and supervise their correct use;
• Provide a constant and continued level of communication in health and safety matters a applicable to their activities, in particular consulting, informing and involving employees or their representatives wherever possible;
• Internally and externally audit their health and safety management system and implement improvements;
• Have an overview strategic plan with specific objectives and benchmarks which are updated annually.
In turn employees have a duty to co-operate in the spirit and operation of this policy by:
• Working safely and efficiently, using the personal protective equipment provided;
• Reporting Incidents that may lead or have led to injury or damage;
• Assisting in the investigation of accidents leading to the introduction of appropriate preventative measures.
This policy will be kept up to date with changes in statutes and working practices and will be reviewed annually for any alterations that may be required and whenever any relevant work place changes occur.
Click here for a copy of this policy.