Business Continuity Management Policy Statement
ByBox is proud of the role it plays in providing a technical and logistical support service incorporating locker sales and associated software services, "in night" distribution, stock deployment, in-house repairs of electronic goods and on-site replacement of IT hardware.
Business Continuity management is concerned with improving the resilience of ByBox. This means developing our ability to detect, prevent, minimize and where necessary deal with the impact of disruptive events. We are committed to the continual improvement of our Business Continuity system. This enables us to recover to "business as usual" as soon as possible.
This will be achieved by:
- Maintaining a strategy for reacting to, and recovering from, adverse situations which is in line with senior management's level of acceptable risk
- Identify, assess and manage potential and actual risk that threaten major departmental systems and services
- Maintain appropriate response plans underpinned by clear escalation process
- Exercise and test response and recovery plans annually
- To provide employees with procedures to minimize or prevent exposure to Business Continuity risks
- Take account of changing business and customer needs and requirements to ensure that the response plans and Business Continuity strategy are revised where needed
- Remain aligned with current and emerging industry best practices and guidance
- Ensuring that all contracts for goods and/or services that are deemed critical to ByBox continuity have a robust Business Continuity plan covering the goods and/or services provided
- Provide clear communication to employees, customers, contractors and partners
- Have an overview strategic plan with specific objectives that are updated annually
Click here for a copy of this policy.