Work with us
Join the ByBox team and be part of a company where talent is nurtured and rewarded.
Full Time Slough Posted: 4 months ago
Aims of Position
Support the achievement of ByBox’s revenue targets through filling the pipeline with qualified leads that turn into revenue. Embrace the ByBox values, represent marketing, both internally and externally, as well as manage and develop their team.
- Define and own the annual demand generation plan and maintain alignment with Finance and Sales through reforecasts and budgeting. Regularly track and report progress against plan.
- Plan and deliver integrated marketing activities that drive high quality pipeline conversion across all lead program channels and nurture, these may be global, regional or vertical in nature.
- Manage and track marketing spend and report on key KPIs (inc. ROI) so that marketing activities can be optimised. This includes regular analysis and corrective action.
- Manage in-house / third party business development executives in the generation and qualification of leads and meetings.
- Maintain strong relationships with the sales teams, including aligned regional marketing plans, reviews and planning sessions.
- Develop our marketing capability through the selection, integration and optimization of fit-for-purpose martech tools and the wider evolution of our team processes.
- Champion our personas, their buyer journey and the information they need on the path to purchase.
- Manage, including selecting and terminating, our marketing agencies and ensure that their output remains consistently high, represents value for money and that they work as part of our team.
- Grow our database and improve data quality through a continuous focus on the importance of our data including compliant use in all our activities.
- Embrace new marketing techniques to find alternative ways to target and convert target customers.
- Improve sales conversions through use of funnel metrics and a suite of marketing assets to support the buyer journey to the point of purchase, and beyond.
- Support the wider marketing team to ensure collective success and recognition.
Part time Bristol Posted: 6 months ago
Aims of Position
Ensures all items are sorted in line with company policy and procedures including dispatch, packing, loading and unloading of product as required
- Ensure the warehouse and premises are kept clean and safe at all times.
- Ensure vehicles are loaded and unloaded in accordance with operating and health & safety procedures.
- All vehicles to depart within specified time frames to achieve all Service Level Agreements.
- Report any issues of concern which may affect the smooth running of the warehouse.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures, including Health & Safety.
- Maintain highest security standards in the warehouse at all times.
- Keep up to date with all procedures, operational and Company developments.
- Effective use of equipment in the Warehouse in accordance with relevant competencies.
- Complete all reports within specified time frames and to highest standards of accuracy and presentation.
Part time Milton Keynes Posted: 6 months ago
Ensure the efficient and smooth control of the DC operation at the weekend to provide high-quality of service to both internal and external customers. Responding to out of hour call outs to ensure customer parts are despatched with SLA every time.
- To investigate and deal with all local operational discrepancies and follow through to an acceptable solution.
- Ensure the safe keeping and integrity of the customers freight is maintained to the highest standard at all time.
- Keep up to date with all procedures, operational and company developments.
- Maintain the highest standards of security at the premises at all time and attend out of hours when necessary.
- Sustain a good working relationship with all business partners, contractors and suppliers.
- To ensure local housekeeping is maintained to an excellent standard at all times.
- Must provide a detailed operational handover on completion of shift.
- Ensure all required reports are completed within the given time frames.
- Must be flexible and adaptable regarding working hours and be willing support of other resources.
- Must endeavour to achieve delivery, collection and linehaul SLA’s and be dynamic in the resolution of meeting these.
IT Support Technician
Full time Slough Posted: 6 months ago
Posted: just now